Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Welcome hols with wide open arms!

End of sem1. :) Here comes holidays starting right now now now!!
I think I did my best for UTs. All except math. :( Was so disappointing!
But school aside, I'm pretty excited for everything else that is happening in my life and I really thank God for his grace. Really really really x10000. :)
I think over the mth, yes just this mth alone I've gained and learned so many many things.
And I'm really glad. :)
Everything seems to be falling into place and happening at God's timing.
So divine. I'm awed.
Excited for hols. Gonna get my social life back,
like I haven't watched UP, been to Ion and everything else.
Oh! I went iluma today with Joanna, the escalators are so longggg and scary.
(regine i think you'll freak out when you rmb that INCIDENT while on that escalator)
More than just fun,
read books. Yes! READ. Have so many books I wanna finish reading + so many books I wanna read.
And getting to know the cell! :) So excited for this new journey seriously! :)
Oh and maybe work too! :)
Right! I'll be back soon! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home